Hello! đź‘‹

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Crashing in Mac OS 10.9.5

New user, just purchased the Pro version. I am trying to connect a Mac to a Window 10 pc. However, whenever I try to add the PC icon (or just click 'okay' to any changes) to the Mac server config dialogue panel the program crashes and shuts down. I have tried reinstalling, restarting etc, with no luck so far, not managed to connect at all.

I am surprised and worried that there is no direct contact with Symless to be found anywhere on the website. It feels like the company don't want to be contacted by their customers, even the topic heading on this forum section is 'Self-support' on a User's Forum, no other choices. Symless, what do you have in place for customer support?

Exactly the same happens in my case, in Mac OS Sierra ( 10.12 ) - It keeps crashing and crashing.... even if i just make a change, or press Ok on a dialog.

I feel like asking for a refund here....

• 3 weeks later...

I contacted support ([email protected]) and they say there is an update coming early next year that should address this problem. However I was offered a refund which I accepted; the staff were helpful, and even the CEO chimed in at one point, so fair play to them as a company. I will check the app out after the update and see what's what, would be great to see this work.