Hello! šŸ‘‹

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Can't transfer files across PC's

rhyston_007

I can't drag files across from my two PC's to each other.

On another note, sometimes when I minimize synergy on a computer the mouse stops moving to that devices screen, there is a small lag and backlash when moving between screens, not completely smooth.

Also, a device that no longer belongs to me is on my synergy beta 5 screen and I can't find out how to get rid of it.Ā 

If anybody can help with any of this it would be much appreciated. Obviously I understand it is a beta version and most of this should be fixed before the final release, however it is important for the developers to note it, and if it can be fixed then that would be beneficial to my use of it.

• Synergy Team
Nick Bolton
On 11/3/2017 at 1:45 PM, rhyston_007 said:

I can't drag files across from my two PC's to each other.

We're reintroducing dragĀ and drop in 2.1. If you'd like a refund, please email: [email protected]

rhyston_007

Thank you for your feedback. Is synergy 2.1 going to be a completely different version that will be paid for separately or will it be a future versionĀ of Synergy 2 that I can wait for?Ā 

• Synergy Team
Nick Bolton
9 minutes ago, rhyston_007 said:

Is synergy 2.1 going to be a completely different version that will be paid for separately or will it be a future versionĀ of Synergy 2 that I can wait for?Ā 

You already paid for early access, which means you get it for free.

• Like 1