Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

RC1 totally nonfunctional

I've installed RC1 on an Ubuntu machine that was running 1.8, and on a brand new Windows 10 box.  Neither one will do anything.  When I run synergy on either machine, I get a window showing two boxes.  The windows machine shows green on both machines, the ubuntu machine shows gray on both machines.  There's no sharing at all going on, though I've tried "share from" both machine on both machines.

The logs (which have been uploaded) on both machines show them connecting to themselves, complaining about loops, and trying to connect to addresses on totally different subnets (182.168.126 and 192.168.127, I'm on 192.168.32).

Yes it is.  There's been one change, if I right-click on the linux machine's name from the linux machine and select share, I see progress bars on both boxes on both machines.  They go back and forth for a while then disappear.  But aside from, nothing has changed, can't actually share from either machine, and can't get the progress bars to appear from the Windows box.

• Synergy Team
Nick Bolton
18 minutes ago, billbunton said:

can't actually share from either machine, and can't get the progress bars to appear from the Windows box.

I've prioritised this issue. We'll try and get a fix out on Monday.