Hello! šŸ‘‹

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Cursor issue between PC and Mac...

When moving the cursor from Mac to PC, the cursor moves seamlessly from edge to edge. Ā But where moving the cursor from PC to Mac, instead of being seamless, the cursor moves from the edge of The PC monitor and appearsĀ in the center of the Mac monitor.Ā This happens no matter which side the Mac or PC are set. Thoughts?

• Like 1
upnorthgeek

I, too, am experiencing this issue. Nick replied to a support inquiry saying this feature is expected to be in 2.1, early 2018. I believe this was working as recently as 2.0 beta 4, however. If anyone has any suggestions in the meantime though, they would be greatly appreciated.

Perhaps related issue here. My setup is Mac with 2 monitors, and PC. I have it arranged so Primary Mac monitor is to the right of the secondary Mac monitor, then the PC to the left of the secondary Mac monitor.

When I move from Mac to PC, the mouse tracks from PriĀ > Sec > PC. But when I move from PC to Mac, I land in the middle of the primary Mac monitor. At times, I have to wiggle the mouse to get the cursor to appear on the Mac screen.

Ā 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...