Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Raspberry Pi support

Can you include a .deb file for the armhf architecture, or allow us to compile from source?  I'm specifically looking for support for the Raspberry Pi, but i'm sure other device platforms that use linux arm would be interested.   I searched and didn't see this posted here yet (sorry if i'm wrong)

Edited by revere521
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How do other people have a rasperry pi 3 version already?  Have they just been compiling from source? 

https://www.virtuit.com.au/2017/08/26/installing-synergy-raspberry-pi/

for example:  im new to linux, and i thought symless would help me bridge the gap -> i realize it is only a few bucks i've spent, but since rasperry pi said debian in the help menu, I thought it worked.  oops.

you can compile version 1.8 for the raspberry pi; but you have to use version 1.8 for the server as well, thats what I am doing until v2 supports the pi.

I would start here  that's the post regarding what appears to be the latest v1 build.

Synergy 1 and Synergy 2 have separate registrations; but in the past I was able to use synergy 1 before I purchased it.  I'm not sure if you still can, but i think you can just click past the serial/login and finish the setup.  

Just wanted to reply and say I got this working.  I think I followed instructions on building 1.4 from source on a rasperry pi 3, 

then I installed 1.8.8 on windows, and used windows as the server and it worked.

So, awesome. 

Edited by condor85
  • 4 months later...

Yes!  Please support a raspberry pi version for synergy 2...
4 of my friends and I use this with our pi, and just find it hard to live with out this lovely piece of software!