Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Forums Removed from Symless website

Why can you no longer find the forums anywhere on the Symless website?   They used to be under support, now when you click on support it asks you if you have purchased or not and then brings you to a support request form.

The link to the forums are nowhere on the Symless.com website.   The only reason I knew they were here is because I've been here before.  I had to google symless forums to find a link.

Please put the link to the forums back on the Symless.com website.

• Synergy Team
Nick Bolton

We took the link off the site because people were complaining that we don't have a support team, which is not true.

Kelvin Tran
1 hour ago, Nick Bolton said:

We took the link off the site because people were complaining that we don't have a support team, which is not true.

Then you should probably make both the support contact and the forums equally visible and also link to it on the main home page of the forums.

• Synergy Team
Nick Bolton
2 hours ago, Kelvin Tran said:

Then you should probably make both the support contact and the forums equally visible and also link to it on the main home page of the forums.

I’ll give that a try.

Yep. I thought I was going nuts till I checked my browser history to get here. The assumption I came to was a serious flaw was discovered or the complaints must have jumped up so high that it was affecting sales.

Hey Nick,

I understand how you feel. However, forums are a great way to know if the product is working correctly. Please post them back ASAP.

I don't want to write a support ticket every time I need to know the uninstall process. 

-Taylor

And from many years of experience on the support side, I can vouch for the fact that the support folks don't want to see a support ticket every time you need to know the uninstall process :)