Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Synergy won't start on Mac 10.11.6

Dirtypillows

As the title states. I am running a 2007 iMac. Sadly it can only upgrade to 10.11.6 El Captian. I have a windows computer with 64bit Windows 7. The Windows machine works perfectly fine, However the Mac will not even open the application. Doesn't even allow me to force quit the application to try to reopen. This does cause me to have problems with installing. 

Read that some users had better success with 1.8.5 but I was not given a Serial for my purchase; thus I cannot install 1.8.5. Im assuming this has to do with the new Synergy 2.0. ANY help will be greatly appreciated

FYI I tried searching for 10.11.6 in self help forums and could not find anyone with the same problems with similar versioning as mine

Unfortunately I am meeting the same problem with 10.11.6 on iMac 2007. I have already install Synergy 2 Pro to my others machines and now I have to uninstall and reinstall version 1.8 to all my machine to work effectively.

Additionally it does not allow me to login because the password is incorrect but it is not, its correct! 

Any solutions, please??

Edited by kyrx
Dirtypillows

Id recommended contacting support for the password problem. I actually had to get them to give a 1.8 key because when i purchased it only gave me access to 2.0 with no serial key. They also informed me they are aware of the problem but told me the solution may take a couple months for them to figure out. Most likely they are short on staff to work on this solution and are tied up fixing the more current versions of windows and mac OS problems.

Andrew 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...