Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

install issue

nmharleyrider

I just installed Synergy2 on two machines.  When the install finishes on one of them I get the message to install Synergy2 on another computer.  I then installed it on a second computer and it again came up with the message: "sign on with Symless".  I click on that button as I did on the first machine but this time nothing happens.  It's like it does not recognize the fact that I have clicked on that button.  Not sure what to do at this point as it seems to have installed perfectly on the first machine.  Both machines are Windows 10 64 bit machines.  

synergy2 Screenshot.jpg

nmharleyrider

It will not allow me to install again and gives me the message in the attached file.  It shows up in my control panel/programs but will not allow me to uninstall it and gives me the message that the install never finished.  Click here to end the setup and install it again.  Very confusing.  It installed perfectly on my other machine

synergy.jpg

nmharleyrider

I managed to uninstall the program using the revo uninstaller program and reinstalled it twice with no apparent issues.  It again will not let me sign onto Symless, the first box that comes up when I start Synergy.  I have attached the latest combined log file after the most recent install.  I have also attached the screen show showing the window I get when I fire up Sy nergy

synergy-combined.log

synergy2 Screenshot.jpg