Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

How to Get Support?

Mikeblas, what's going on?

After paying to upgrade from 1.8.7 to 2.0.2, I'm encountering some severe bugs; I'm finding that 2.0.2 is unusable in the same scenario when 1.8.7 worked fine.

I'm finding that I can't login to one of my servers: CTRL+ALT+DELETE to a remote machine?

I'm also finding that my servers don't lock their desktops, and don't turn off their monitors per the energy management settings they have configured: monitor power control in Synergy 2.0.2.

the 2.0 totally out of work for me. only shows me "There was a problem connecting to the auto-config services". i send email to the support team two days got two totally same reply said I'm so sorry for the delay. We recently had a huge influx of support tickets, so things are a bit hectic right now. How urgent is your issue? 

Is this the support for the user who paid for their product?

Thanks!  Are you sure that's the right fix? The uninstall post says to use email for support, not a web page.

mikeblas, if you get some troubleshooting guidance, can you please come back here and give us a summary?

I could, I guess. But I'm asking for a refund because Synergy 2.0 is not usable. I don't think I'd be able to share useful information from that correspondence.

Is there a particular problem you're trying to solve? Maybe, if you post about it, someone can help.