Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Cannot access application on client Machine

ChandrashekarK
I am not able to access Kaspersky Internet security or antivirus screen on the CLIENT machine 1. I am using windows 7 as my base OS 2. Kaspersky internet security and antivirus is installed on both my machine. 3. On the Synergy Server system I am able to access the Kaspersky products without any hitch. 4. However, On the Synergy Client system, I cannot access any option from the attached screen. This only happen when I use Synergy, If I try to take RDP of the machine or try accessing through KVM switch I can access every option normally. But Mouse pointer disappears on Synergy client machine, whenever I try to click on any option on the attached screen. for instance I cannot click on SCAN, UPDATE or even close the window, bottom line I cannot access the screen on Client machine. Edited by Guest
Ben Koenig
So that is kind of odd. Can you post for us the log output when the mouse disappears? Also knowing if this happens for any other applications is important. Such as your web browser. Do any other programs cause the mouse to disappear?
ChandrashekarK
So far its only happening for Kaspersky products. Well, I meant to say that I cannot enter the screen which I have attached in my previous post only in clients. However I tried to generate the log, but I am not sure if that has capture any of the required details.
ChandrashekarK
Well I have tried to capture the issue what i am facing in a small video file, where I have failed to close the window, failed to enter the window or do anything at all what so ever. This issue only happen in Synergy Client machines Note: Not able to upload the Video (.MP4) file