Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Can you imagine my excitement when I saw the email that Synergy 2 is out and I can get it for $12!  I ran to the site and threw my money at them.  Might have even been $15 but I was so excited I wasn't looking nor did I care.   Then, I installed it and the disappointment began. All the sudden the primary feature of the software no longer worked.  Simply moving a mouse between screens was flaky at best.  And where did the logs go so I could see what was happening (found out later they are there..just hidden). Opened a ticket to get a response stating multi monitor support isn't there yet but should be coming soon.  Head on over to the forum. In the forum I was only met with additional people who had additional features taken away from their once working 1.x versions.  I tried to use it for the day but in the end I had to roll back to 1.8.  Shame on Symless for releasing a "major 2.0 version" with a much less limited feature set an no notice of that.   Being in IT I get where your headed with 2.0 after seeing it but a total failure to launch with feature parity.