Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

How to get back Synergy 1 Pro license after getting a refund for Synergy 2

Patrick Kolla-ten Venne

Patrick Kolla-ten Venne

I am a long time Synergy user (at least 12 years), and had a Synergy 1 Pro license on my Symless account.

Then, a few months ago, I decided to try Synergy 2, bought it, and asked for a refund. It was refunded, and my whole Symless account was deleted as a result of the refund.

Support by email did not answer my requests about the Synergy 1 license, and Nick Bolton himself probably overlooked this important issue when closing this thread.

How do I get my Synergy 1 Pro license back? I can retrieve my serial from the existing installation, but I have no access to the installers any more.

Hello,

I bought a 2 user license for Synergy, but (as the thread on the Synergy 2 board shows) it has problems working. People there report that 1.8 works fine.

Considering that I'm a legitimate user, does anyone know where I can get the last 1.x version from?

I need Linux and Mac versions.

Thanks

Hello,

If you're having trouble with Synergy 2.x, you can ask support for a Synergy 1.8 key, and then the download link appears on the download page.

Alternatively, you might find some mirrors to download 1.8 from the web, but those might be legally dubious.

Thanks