Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Better Multi language support

1. Being able to type on secondary screen while primary computer is not set to english

2. Switching languages on secondary screen that works (currently it works rarely, and requires restart on the client to get it working again)

I'd love to see support for multiple languages work without having to always work around it.

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...
OchaBanana

Hello,

Today I just bought Synergy and my version is "synergy_1.13.1-stable", still got this problem.

Both machines are Windows 10.

Once I move cursor to a client then I press "alt+shift" to change language between Thai<>English, the system in a client shown the language had changed already but when I type the language it's automatically change back to be same language that the Server used. 

Scenario-1: I used English in a Server then move cursor to a client, press "alt+shift" on a client to change to Thai everything looking good but when I type it's has back to English

Scenario-2: I used Thai in a Server then move cursor to a client, press "alt+shift" on a client to change to English it didn't change back to Thai in this time but I got only "???????" when typing even I change to Thai in a client I still got only "???????????" when typing.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/20/2021 at 1:13 PM, OchaBanana said:

Hello,

Today I just bought Synergy and my version is "synergy_1.13.1-stable", still got this problem.

Both machines are Windows 10.

Once I move cursor to a client then I press "alt+shift" to change language between Thai<>English, the system in a client shown the language had changed already but when I type the language it's automatically change back to be same language that the Server used. 

Scenario-1: I used English in a Server then move cursor to a client, press "alt+shift" on a client to change to Thai everything looking good but when I type it's has back to English

Scenario-2: I used Thai in a Server then move cursor to a client, press "alt+shift" on a client to change to English it didn't change back to Thai in this time but I got only "???????" when typing even I change to Thai in a client I still got only "???????????" when typing.

Same issues as you have mentioned.