Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Frequent disconnection

Hi,

I'm using Synergy two with two computers running the same OS (windows 10) under the same router and gateway and they constantly disconnecting. It's very annoying when I'm typing or trying to control something in the client computer and the mouse gets back to the server computer.  

Here are my logs:

https://synergy-logs.symless.com/0ae7bce11a9a0d2b3a20487dee038ba5/logs/39191-2018-02-19T10-21-07.log

Besides that, I'd like to know if it's possible to access any advanced settings in synergy 2, since the only option I see right now is the 'send log' option.

Synergy 2.0 was specifically designed for those users who do not want to mess with settings; it's a "zero-configuration" release. Nick and the team are VERY aware of the problems that can be encountered with this paradigm, and 2.1 is expected to have more flexibility in configuration.

14 minutes ago, jml said:

Synergy 2.0 was specifically designed for those users who do not want to mess with settings; it's a "zero-configuration" release. Nick and the team are VERY aware of the problems that can be encountered with this paradigm, and 2.1 is expected to have more flexibility in configuration.

That's great. But Is it possible to use the previous version? And is there any information about the disconnection issue?

Yup, you can go back to 1.x ... contact Tech Support regarding the license; they'll be happy to help. As to the disconnection, I'm not aware of anything within Synergy that would cause it, other than possibly something weird going on when it attempts to connect out for configuration info. I'd try 1.x and see what happens (unless Support sees something in that log).