Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Website is devoid of any helpful info

On 2/23/2018 at 1:40 PM, mamaway said:

Why aren't there any release notes? Why not put a link to these forums? These seem like no-brainers.

because the forums are absolutely useless for getting any official info and the company doesnt give a damn about what you want- they already have your money. im in the same boat. 
ill be sitting here, waiting for whenever they release a version of the software that had features that were advertised to me in an email, so i bought. absolutely ridiculous 

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
Sponge Bob

i get the impression that this is a very small company so i would not be surprised of this level of support with the amount of users they have. probably grew too quickly and are trying to catch up. finding qualified people is always a hurdle in the tech industry. however they could easily offer support rewards to people helping other users , hire part time / on commission employees etc. to help with support on their website and other areas ... if you need support there is an email for that ( which tells you the level/size of the company you are dealing with)

@mamaway Good calllouts, but I am sure that you are aware that there are things that are very apparent to people like you and me so we do them by instinct. There are also things that are obvious to others that just slip by people like us on a regular basis. I do not know the reason why release notes and a link to the forums are not on the site. Maybe we can ask someone instead of adopting this stance?

@camkrasner Sorry that you feel that way, but this is not the absolute truth. I said that V2 should not be out of beta and here it is back in beta. They listen. It may take longer than what we like, but they listen.

@Sponge Bob This is EXACTLY what is going on.

And before anyone says anything... I am not an employee. I am a volunteer moderator that gets absolutely no perks from the company. I am critical of decisions that are made just like everyone else, but what I will ask is that things be framed in a way that is productive and makes getting what you want easier.

• Like 1
Kelvin Tran
On 10/5/2019 at 4:13 PM, Sponge Bob said:

i get the impression that this is a very small company so i would not be surprised of this level of support with the amount of users they have. probably grew too quickly and are trying to catch up. finding qualified people is always a hurdle in the tech industry. however they could easily offer support rewards to people helping other users , hire part time / on commission employees etc. to help with support on their website and other areas ... if you need support there is an email for that ( which tells you the level/size of the company you are dealing with)

There's an actual ticketing system now instead of just an email. :)