Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Synergy 2 stopped to work

Stefano Gasparini

Stefano Gasparini

I've used synergy 2.0.5 since yesterday with 4 PCs on windows 10 pro and it worked so smootly, but today seems the auto-configure tool stopped to work with no reason.

If I open the synergy application on every machine i can see just the monitor of the machine i'm looking at and its gray colored. I can't do anything to refresh or restart the system and looks like synergy can't communicate over the lan, but the lan is perfectly working.

I've tried to update to synergy 2.0.6 but its the same story and I've of course tried to restart my router, my PCs etc. I didn't change anything from the my last working configuration at all, everything is fine except synergy.

Could someone help me? I'm stuck on this very bad,

thanks.

I had the same issues about 12 hours ago (which was middle of the night in the UK).

Was the Synergy 2 cloud service having issues? I was getting this error on all my installations :

"error: can't send profile snapshot, not yet received from cloud"

All was fine this morning in US (4 hours ago) without any changes to the Synergy installation.

Where is the Synergy 2 cloud service hosted? Is it monitored 24/7?

Edited by vonsyn
Stefano Gasparini

update : It solved now for me. After a couple of hours, synergy has started working again without doing anything. I just saw my previous monitors config appear in the synergy app.

So yes, looked like a cloud issue I think..

Thanks anyway ;)