Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Cursor takes upto 3 seconds to appear

SubCookie

As the title says my cursor on my client Computer running windows 10 takes up to 3 seconds to appear and i cant find any solution so if anyone could help me that would be great :)

not really any logs i can send since it only shows moving to clientpc 

thanks in advance :)

SubCookie
13 minutes ago, SubCookie said:

As the title says my cursor on my client Computer running windows 10 takes up to 3 seconds to appear and i cant find any solution so if anyone could help me that would be great :)

not really any logs i can send since it only shows moving to clientpc 

thanks in advance :)

It seems to be when there is no application or window in fullscreen :/ 

SubCookie
16 minutes ago, SubCookie said:

It seems to be when there is no application or window in fullscreen :/ 

only seems to be a few applications that make my cursor show up instantly -_- 

GranPaSmurf

This is certainly an issue that needs the attention of the developers. Even though you have already looked at the logs, still  report your experience to support.  https://symless.com/contact/customer-support   It's the quickest way to get your issue in front of the developers. Send logs for each machine. Trouble tickets drive development.

GranPaSmurf

All that said, I would do a clean install on both machines to see what happens. Thoroughly purge Synergy from your computers. I'm lazy, I use a free version of Revo Uninstall.

Then restart each and re-install. I usually re-download the package from Synergy. Picky, but just in case.

Let us know if that helps any

• Like 1
SubCookie

ok so this is rather weird after uninstalling some software from my work which was no longer needed it works perfectly so it was probably something with the software that was installed on the client pc

@GranPaSmurf thank you for the help :)