Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Can't click on Mac

I have a win10pc and a 10.13.3 mac. I jsut went to click on the about mac and click the red X. Nope you have to use the trackpad on the mac to close it. The next time i gave it a minute and then i could click on the X. Why does it work more if you wait?

Scrolling seems ok

opening chrome on the mac, new tab. click on a favorite.. nothing. Switching tabs. nothing. 

So i dont want a refund, i want this to finally work. Do we have a plan in sight why mouse support on the MAC is so bad? Im ok to wait but 5 months and not much has been fixed. nothing on this issue at least.

I just want the mac to be controlled for a second development computer meanwhile my win10 pc is open. Pretty common scenario. Anyone else having mac/win10 issues with 2.08? Or am i alone? lol 

Ive tried different mice, updating drivers. nothing has fixed this.

Any ideas? Anyone??

BigBad TorO

I'm new to MAC OS environment, I've always been a Windows PC user, I am not experiencing the issue you described either. I tried to replicate your issue since I just upgraded to 2.0.8-stable, I shut down my MAC and to clear out any possible leftover items in memory and I am still unable to replicate the issue described.

ok sorry to be a pain on this. thanks everyone for testing. ok so maybe its something with my setup?

i7 laptop

i5 mac laptop

Logitech g900 mouse

ive put in about 5 tickets. Still no resolution and have uploaded log files. 

Any ideas what software could possibly be interferring with this on my side?

I dont install junk software and have antivirus running so my pcs are pretty well managed and clean

Thanks!

Lucubrator

14 hours ago, mncoder said:

Any ideas what software could possibly be interferring with this on my side?

Do you have AltGr buttons on your keyboards? Try pressing and letting go of the AltGr button (also try the same with the Mac 'options' key) and see if that is the cause. In my case that is the problem. Unfortunately, there currently doesn't seem to exist a fix for it..