Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Synergy for Android L M N O

• Synergy Team
Nick Bolton

Nice work! Send this man some Bitcoin!

Dev Bitcoin Donations: 1595bG7y7CDgBwsmM5w8qK2Dy2ZP6GbfJU

TheDoctor

I just uploaded a couple quick fixes including the long lost semicolon :) How can you smile without a semicolon its like a day without sunshine :P

• 1 month later...
benjymous

Can someone share a working version of the apk?  When I download it from github, I just get errors that it's a corrupt file and it can't be installed.

• 5 weeks later...
On 15.4.2018 at 5:13 PM, tekcomm said:

I bored today so I rewrote the Synergy android client. Use you main pc to control your android, mac, windows, linux pc one keyboard and mouse to rule them all. 
https://github.com/tekcomm/Android-Synergy-007

Kudos for working on the Android Client!

**Todo add android.permission.INJECT_EVENTS rewrite input module for non cyogenmod systems without /dev/uinput and so that setenforce 0 does not have to be set.

Does "non cyogenmod systems...." equate to non rooted? I realy hope so! I have given up to root my phone, because some apps I use regularly complain about safety even if I just tried to root and failed.

• 4 weeks later...
fenrisswolf

Nice to see Synergy for Android resurrected for modern devices.  Added it to my list of watched github projects.  Awesome work!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Google has already pulled any reference to the corporate trademark as per request I suggest you do the same since health problems I included it in as part of a gov contract and and unauthorized use of the corporate trademark has 30 days to remove it or they will have to answer to a higher power. Called uncle sam  

Google has already pulled any reference to the corporate trademark as per request I suggest you do the same since health problems I included it in as part of a gov contract and and unauthorized use of the corporate trademark has 30 days to remove it or they will have to answer to a higher power. Called uncle sam.

The Invention Secrecy Act of 1951 made such patent secrecy permanent, though the order to suppress any invention must be renewed each year (except during periods of declared war or national emergency). Under this Act, defense agencies provide the PTO with a classified list of sensitive technologies in the form of the "Patent Security Category Review List" (PSCRL). The decision to classify new inventions under this act is made by "defense agencies" as defined by the President. Generally, these agencies include the Army, Navy, Air Force, National Security Agency (NSA), Department of Energy, and NASA, but even the Justice Department has played this role. For more information please contact [email protected] . I have worked in the past with and for all of the above.

Edited by TheDoctor

So, I can and may rewrite it from scratch so it does not required root around Christmas with a full ssl server. It depends on if I get everything straighten out my health issues and or I still am alive after more nuclear medicine.  

I'm sorry, I just reported 3 of your posts 'cause you were not making sense (in my eyes). That last post made it a lot clearer. I'm looking forward to it.

That is the joy of government contracts, and NDA's.  I worked for many years  my answer to the question to what I did at Motorola, or Xerox, IBM, At&t, Pepsi, Coke, Walmart, the DOD, Siemens, ADM, Boeing, Lockheed because of NDA's is still stuff. Thats the short list of stuff. Though I never did work for the makers of spam :)

So, I can and may rewrite it from scratch so it does not required root around Christmas with a full ssl server. It depends on if I get everything straighten out my health issues and or I still am alive after more nuclear medicine.  It is still online here https://github.com/symless/synergy-android-7  Though please remove the btc address, The phone I had the wallet on was destroy when I was in in a motor vehicle accident. Which considering it is and was 0.00 I did not loose anything https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1595bG7y7CDgBwsmM5w8qK2Dy2ZP6GbfJU Lol.  Nick put a synergy address in there so  you can collect if anyone ever decides its worth anything. The version I run is a custom version faster then any other on the market and does not require root Ill release it around christmas when I have some free time.

Edited by TheDoctor
  • 7 months later...
Dominic Cerisano

The APK is not being served as a binary by GitHub.

Please create the following entry in the repo's .gitattributes file.

*.apk   binary