Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Global On/Off-Switch

SaltyPillow

Hi,

I really like the new feature in Synergy 2, the ability to disable/enable it easily.

I just thought that it would be neat having the ability to enable the whole thing again from the other device. So you'd have to make the enabled/disabled state global and share it between all the computers. Is this possible?

• Like 1
  • Synergy Team
Nick Bolton

Remote enable/disable would really cool, and it is something we plan on doing.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

The enable/disable switch is in fact a really handy tool! :-)

But... could it be possible to have Synergy starting up with the O.S. and remember the enable/disable state?  Other option: to have a 'auto connect on/off' switch at boot/reboot, on each system.  Like Synergy 1 at the config window.

Example: sometimes i'm booting my laptop in an other room then the room where my desktop is allready running, which gives result my mouse or keyboard not responding on my laptop (because desktop is allready sharing keyboard and mouse input).  Very annoying… :-(

Thanks very much for making Synergy even better!

Grtz, Yapke

It get's more annoying while working on one of your systems, when they are locate in different rooms, and mouse suddenly is out of screen (difficult to find it back) when you accindently went beyond the screen borders.

Grtz, Yapke

• 2 weeks later...