Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

macOS 10.13.4 problems

Just making sure I'm not the only one here :) ....upgraded to 10.13.4 on my macOS synergy "server" with windows 10 client and "poof"...synergy stops working.

I've seen many mentions of the 10.13.4 patch being problematic so no big surprise here...anybody have a workaround?

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • GranPaSmurf locked and unlocked this topic
Someguy503

Kinda having the same prob. Synergy was hit or miss on 10.11 (El Capitan) and now it just isn't working, but I just upgraded my router too. Have you tried using a crossover cable between your PCs or setting a static IP on the wifi? I've been curious if it's some sorta DHCP related issue or something.

• Like 1

Same here. Synergy is not working after 10.13.4 update to macOS:

2018-05-11 10:29:02.413 synergyc[1733:64068] pid(1733)/euid(501) is calling TIS/TSM in non-main thread environment, ERROR : This is NOT allowed. Please call TIS/TSM in main thread!!!

Davewill

I'm on MacOS 10.13.4 and Synergy 2.0.11 and I'm seeing the same message. I'm using the Mac as a client, but it works as the server, too. However, Synergy is working well enough, although after the MacBook goes to sleep, I often have to kill off the Synergy processes on the Mac to get it working again.

Edited by Davewill

I see the same issue as you, Davewill -- after waking my Mac client from sleep, I gotta kill Synergy and restart it.

Edited by GrantB