Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Should i downgrade?

Alp Güneysel

Hey Guys,

Sorry to say that but i purchased Synergy 2 out of respect to you, because Synergy1 worked so well and was a brilliant idea, but Synergy 2 is giving me serious headaches. 

This is 3rd time i've had issues, with 2.0.8, 2.0.9, and now with 2.0.11. It's not working totally now. I can see my Macbook Pro in my Windows Computer but in my Macbook Pro i can't see the windows computer. So it's not working. Until i close Synergy UI in my Mac. Now it's working. But the mouse is affected by the Windows mouse now ???? But there is no UI in Windows??? So only the services work and i can't unload them with 

launchctl unload /Library/LaunchAgents/com.symless.synergy.synergy-service.plist

also.

For the past half an hour i was baffled with what is affecting my goddamn mouse. 

Please release something error free, technology is best when it's transparent, now i've to reconfigure - start stop services, install, reinstall this software every week or so.

If Synergy 2 is only internet configurable Synergy 1, i was happy with Synergy 1. Should i downgrade?

Best,
Alp