Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

An open letter about the Synergy team from the CEO

BubiBalboa

It takes guts to admit mistakes and correct course.

I hope the transparency you have shown the last few days continues into the future. It helps people to understand and root for you and it's what people expect from companies that come from the Open Source scene.

Synergy had a rough time recently but I'm positive you can turn it around.

Good luck.

The transparency is much appreciated! Its not easy making the decision to take the software back to beta. I hope things get figured out smoothly

spacefrog

Indeed, thanks for the correction in course over the recent weeks. I much appreciate this new way of communication and openness.
As hard as those steps may be to towards yourself and the affected people, it would help nobody to not take action and procrastinate such decisions

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, thanks for explaining! I love this product, your fans are rooting for you. Curious as to why 2019 is when you're going to hire more people ;) but whatever works.

Kyle Reeping

Oh thank goodness. I love synergy but HATE how buggy it's been. I run a multi OS set of computers at home and synergy is quite literally my ONLY option for sharing a mouse between them. (I can't find any other ones that work with mac.)

I've been so extremely annoyed with synergy recently, as I've been plagued with the same problem that it seems TONS of people are plagued with, and it hasn't been fixed for a really really long time.

I hope a few new sets of eyes can finally fix the lingering problems.