Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Mouse/Keyboard Only

HellishFarva

I have the Logitech keyboard that allows me to connect to more than one computer and dynamically changes the "Ctrl" and "Cmd" button depending on what device it is connected. 

However, it doesn't work with Synergy. I would like to have the option to pick what devices are shared.  For example.  If I want to only share my mouse between the two devices,  I should be able to disable the sharing of the Keyboard (or if you want to use two keyboards for whatever reason). 

I would appreciate the feature.   Or conversely, if I was a gamer and streaming content from one PC and viewing comments/facebook/twitch, etc in another, I might want to have the mouse swap between the two easily but have separate keyboards for typing/moving in the game. 

• 2 weeks later...
Kelvin Tran
On 3/9/2019 at 1:42 PM, HellishFarva said:

I have the Logitech keyboard that allows me to connect to more than one computer and dynamically changes the "Ctrl" and "Cmd" button depending on what device it is connected. 

However, it doesn't work with Synergy. I would like to have the option to pick what devices are shared.  For example.  If I want to only share my mouse between the two devices,  I should be able to disable the sharing of the Keyboard (or if you want to use two keyboards for whatever reason). 

I would appreciate the feature.   Or conversely, if I was a gamer and streaming content from one PC and viewing comments/facebook/twitch, etc in another, I might want to have the mouse swap between the two easily but have separate keyboards for typing/moving in the game. 

Nice idea! Maybe it'll get implemented into S3.