Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Synergy 2 - Can we get a quick update for 1903?

garbageaccount

So i insidered 1903 awhile back, noticed it broke synergy 2 with multiple displays, so i reverted.  I was inadvertently trying to test something else anyhow.

here we are, weeks down the road, and I accidentally just found out they apparently pushed it to the app fixes/drivers ring.   Surprise! im on 1903.

Whelp, same problem.

I have 3 displays   Main PC ---> Main PC accessory ----> Backup PC -----> Laptop (but irrelevant)

It has worked flawlessly up until now.   For whatever reason, I get half way across my accessory display and the cursor disappears.  Poof.   Only reason I "kind of" know where it is, when I click the mouse button, everything on my backup pc minimizes.   I click again, it comes back.   Cursor cant be seen, or evidently moved.

The only way to bring it back is to connect a mouse to the backup pc and click on the desktop to auto"share" from that pc.   It will put the cursor back and functioning on the main pc.

Funny part is, I have my windows set up on the accessory display so i cant even move my cursor over there to stop the service.  I literally have to "synergy"-over from my backup pc to stop the service.

Ack.

• 2 months later...

I just installed 1903 on my two Windows 10 machines and now I'm having a problem with the mouse using Synergy 2 (v2.0.12-beta_b299). My setup is a Windows 10 PC in the middle as my primary computer, a Mac Mini on the left with two monitors and a Windows 10 laptop on the right. I updated the laptop to 1903 and everything was still fine. Then I updated the desktop to 1903 and now when I move my mouse to either of the other two computers, the mouse is stuck in the bottom right corner of the other computer depending on which side I went to. The keyboard works and the mouse buttons still work (I can get the right-click menu), but the cursor is stuck. If I use the keyboard and mouse on either of the other computers, everything works fine with no mouse cursor issue. I've rebooted all three computers with no change. On my desktop, I tried uninstalling Synergy (complete uninstall, clean registry, delete files, reboot) and re-installing it and nothing is different.

Does anybody have any ideas of what is wrong or else to try?

Thanks

Edited by j15
  • 4 weeks later...

I just updated to 1903.  Worked for years but now when my mouses up to my client screen the mouse disappears.  I can use the keyboard but not the mouse.  Can't get the mouse on my server laptop either.  only way to get the mouse back is to unplug the mouse and plug it back in. Then it shows up on the server laptop.

Anyone else seeing this?

• 1 month later...
Robert Krpoun
On 7/26/2019 at 9:33 AM, Nutra said:

I just updated to 1903.  Worked for years but now when my mouses up to my client screen the mouse disappears.  I can use the keyboard but not the mouse.  Can't get the mouse on my server laptop either.  only way to get the mouse back is to unplug the mouse and plug it back in. Then it shows up on the server laptop.

Anyone else seeing this?

Kinda.  Two 1903 machines, one side works, the other doesn't.

• 4 months later...
  • Nick Bolton changed the title to Synergy 2 - Can we get a quick update for 1903?