Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Use 1 keyboard shortcut to toggle between multiple screens!

Hi everyone,

I am running a Mac-PC layout setup right now, and it would be great if we can have an option just to use 1 key combination to toggle back and forth through the screens.

That would be incredibly useful for people with "1 server 1 client" setup!  Thank you very much for your time reading this and consideration of this feature! Keep up the good work guys!

Best,

Mike

• 4 months later...

Do you mean toggle back and forth between the screens or the machines? So if you are running two dual-screen setups would you be able to specify going to the second screen of the other system?

• Like 1

Or for those of us with more than one client should this be a cycle function instead of a toggle?

Or do you want to have a dedicated F-Key (Ctrl-F#) to go directly to the main screen of the system where # corresponds to the order they are listed in the application GUI?

• 6 months later...
666poseidon

Hi I have a similar question.

How do I link screens please? I would like to use one hotkey to cycle between my server computer and my client computer... so if I press the key once it will go to the client, and if I press the same key again it will go to the server. Could you let me know the best way to achieve this. Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...