Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Mouse spin in games on client.

Heavenswake

I've searched and found posts a year+ old, hoping something recent has changed.  When trying to use my mouse on a client playing a game (such as world of warcraft) if I click and drag the camera it starts spinning wildly.  In previous thread it said to use "Relative mouse moves" but that doesn't do anything for me.  I even reversed the connection to try it that way but it still spins.  Any way to fix this?  I'd upgrade to get beta access on Synergy 2 if it is fixed in that version.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I have this same problem in other games. I have it on Windows 10 and Synergy 1 Pro 1.11.1 stable 55ec3105 build 19/3/2020

I had this issue, the resolve it was to map a key to "lock" the mouse to a certain display while gaming. I personally used Scroll lock key , when enabled, it locks the mouse jsut to that screen, when disabled, lets you go in between again.

So I bound another key to that lock screen function in Synergy. I press it and magic everything works.

I'm pleased it works but I can't figure out why this isn't the default and why it's called lock to screen because it surely doesn't lock my mouse cursor to any screen. When I press alt-tab I can easily mouse over to my second monitor (same synergy client machine).

Since I use a hotkey to swap between screens, I'm assuming it prevents mousing over to another machine?