Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Can't get windows key to pass win+tab

Lee Anderson
Hi there, I'm having issues setting up Synergy to forward the Windows key + tab. This is for the Aero/Expose sort of feature in Windows. There's a button on my mouse that does this without issue on my Windows 10 machine (server), but I cannot program the windows hotkey via the hotkeys tab in Synergy. I tried manually editing a config file for super+tab = super+tab. keystroke(super+Tab) = keystroke(super+Tab,computer2) But that didn't work. Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?
Lee Anderson
[quote="Lee Anderson"]Hi there, I'm having issues setting up Synergy to forward the Windows key + tab. This is for the Aero/Expose sort of feature in Windows. There's a button on my mouse that does this without issue on my Windows 10 machine (server), but I cannot program the windows hotkey via the hotkeys tab in Synergy. I tried manually editing a config file for super+tab = super+tab. keystroke(super+Tab) = keystroke(super+Tab,computer2) But that didn't work. Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?[/quote] Nevermind, I figured it out. Aero was disabled on my machine.