Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Need help with mouse speeds and Synergy

Mitchell Tuckness

Mitchell Tuckness
So, I run Synergy on two PC's. I play a game on both PC's. When I move the mouse from the server to the client machine, the mouse speeds up on the client to where I cannot use it to navigate a character (Archeage - Trion). The mouse speed is fine, when I move it around the screen, but in game, you can use a mouse to hold the right button down and mouse keys to move left, right et cetera. holding down the mouse lets you move in angles and just easier to run around. But the inputs are so sensitive when using synergy it just spins the character around in a circle. Now, since I installed Windows 10. It is doing the fast ON THE SERVER as well as the CLIENT. I have to stop it and start it on the server to fix that issue, but it doesn't fix it on the client. I even made videos but I wont post them unless someone would like to see them. Anyone have any ideas? I know I posted this before but I can't find my post, not sure if it got deleted or what or maybe it was a different forum? I can't recall lifes been busy. Anyway, any help?
Yes, there is help! Please see this post over here [url]http://synergy-project.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=788[/url]. I may have found a solution but there are so many posts about this. Keeping all related mouse issues in one post will make things much easier.