Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Support payment broken DO NOT TRY TO BUY SUPPORT UNTIL THEY

Alan Manewitz
Tried to buy support for un answered ssl error but keep getting 400 error also charged my cc $1.50 twice for 2 trys 1 week apart Is this product supported at all anymore? DO NOT TRY TO BUY SUPPORT UNTIL THEY FIX THIS
Alan Manewitz
completely silly response from Malcom Lowe merited this reply I will post this on your forum with my caution NOT TO BUY SUPPORT or the Product FROM YOU You didn't even read the problem statement When I tried to purchase support with a cc twice I got a 400 error (like a 404) You also charged my cc $1.50 each time Now you look at your broken system and claim I didn't buy support! The answer is very clear YOU DO NOT SUPPORT THIS PRODUCT YOU STEAL MONEY $1.50 each time I will now look for a different product Let my cc company know why you did this on the charge back Thanks! On Oct 9, 2015, at 5:58 AM, Malcolm Lowe (Synergy) <[email protected]> wrote: ##- Please type your reply above this line -## Your ticket has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email. Malcolm Lo Malcolm Lowe (Synergy) Oct 9, 05:58 Edited by Guest
Alan Manewitz
Switched to ShareMouse2.0.56 Works great for keyboard and mouse and they have real live support. It is a shame since Synergy worked just fine for a couple years but now they are ignoring users bye bye synergy