Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Scrolling with Mouse stops working on host computer

Amelia Southworth

Amelia Southworth
So when using Synergy, my host computer looses the ability to scroll with the mouse. (apple's magic mouse) It retains that ability though on the secondary computer. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on this?
  • 2 weeks later...
Alexander Lammek
Hi Amelia, please try to activate the following Option in your Server config. in the main Window Conf. Server/Advanced Server Preferences and activate the Option: use relative mouse move. When u use a separat Server configuration file than edit this file under your section tags, i will give you a short example. section: options keystroke(Key) = lockCursorToScreen(toggle) keystroke(Key) = switchInDirection(right) relativeMouseMoves = true end best regards Alex
  • 2 weeks later...
Steven Tran
Just purchased the license and having similar issue. Scrolling was working for a few hours...then stopped. El Capitan 10.11.1 (host) and Windows 10 Pro (Client) Bluetooth Magic Mouse and Wired Apple keyboard OS X now showing no bluetooth mouse, but the magic mouse still clicking, but NOT scrolling on both server and client Bluetooth Magic Mouse was showing and connected with scrolling prior to Synergy Install. Already ticked Use Relative Mouse Moves, but still not able to scroll. Plugged in my USB wireless mouse and able to scroll and clicking. What am I missing? Thanks. Steve