Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

copy/pasting problems

Maarten van der Rijst

Maarten van der Rijst
I'm using synergy 1.7.5 and I'm having copy/paste problems. I have two pc's both running synergy, one being server and one being client. For example when I have my firefox open on the pc acting as synergy server, then copy something from that pc, than switch over to the client and try to paste into a notepad file it refuses to copy. It is either blank or something gets pasted again what was in the client copy/past history before. Both server and client are running fedora 22 64 bit, I haven't tried checking debug logs/mode yet but will do this later to see I can find anything else useful. Anyone else having this problem, and any ideas how to solve this?
Maarten van der Rijst
I was wrong, it doesn't seem to be the problem when copy pasting from pc a to pc b. But when I try to copy/past into a rdp application running on pc b. So I copy from the server(machine a) then on the client(pc b) I have my rdp application(remmina), then I try to copy something to a windows machine in my rdp session. It refuses to past or copy from there. Before it was working fine. The debug info won't give me any useful info either.